10 Common Candida Symptoms
Identifying candida overgrowth that cause yeast infections and other harmful side effects, is critically important for improving gut health. Candida overgrowth reduces nutritional absorption, cause IBS and leaky gut.
These are the top 10 common symptoms that will help rule it in or out.
1. Skin and nail fungal infections (athlete’s foot, ringworm, and toenail fungus)
2. Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
3. Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, IBS or diarrhea
4. Autoimmune disease (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis)
5. Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fog
6. Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
7. Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
8. Vaginal infections , urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching
9. Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
10. Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
Now that you have ruled candida in or out here are some other articles for further reading that will be helpful. Candida is not easy to remove once in the body and well-outlined regimens for complete removal to avoid a repeat flare up is required.