HEPATIBEN – Supporting Research
Hepatiben is our main liver cleansing supplement with half the ingredients dedicated to liver cleanse and the other to leaky gut repair. The following are research papers supporting their use.
- Silybin combined with Phosphatidylcholine and Vitamin E in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled trial. Free Radical Biology & Medicine Journal, Feb 2012
- Is Silymarin Hepatoprotective in Alcoholic Liver Disease? http://journals.lww.com/
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Nutritional and Supplemental Support. Life Extension
- Effect of Silybin on high-fat-induced fatty liver in rats: Silybin, Vitamin E. Brazil Journal of Medical Biology. July, 2011
- The effect of a Silybin, Vitamin E, Phospholipid complex on non alcoholic fatty liver disease. Digestive Disease & Sciences. April, 2007.
- Co-Delivery system: Silybin enhances bioavailability of Curcumin by 3.5 fold. Drug Liver Translational Research. Aug, 2015.
- A Placebo-Controlled Trial of Silymarin in Patients with NAFLD. http://hepatmon.com/?page=article&article_id=479
- The Efficacy of Silymarin in Decreasing Transaminase Activities in NAFLD Caspian Journal Of Internal Medicine. Winter, 2014
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) Improves Liver Function in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Hepatitis Monthly, March 2010
- Glutathione, Berberine. Leaky Gut Syndrome: Breaking The Cycle. Dr. Leo Galland
- Alpha lipoic acid Reduces Oxidative Stress in NAFLD. Journal of Medical Food, Feb, 2014
- Role Methionine–Choline-Deficient Diet In Fatty Liver. El Sevier, July, 2014.
GUT HEALTH – Supporting Research
Serrapeptase is primarily used to breakup biofilm and support scar tissue removal in the body. This is helpful not only in gut health applications, but also in such as endometriosis, impacting 1 in 10 women. The following are research papers supporting their use.
- The role of bacterial biofilms in chronic infections. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23635385
- Biofilm formation protecting pathogenic candida. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC95423/?report=reader
- Serrapeptase shown to inhibit biofilm. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8109925
- Serrapeptase anti-inflammatory properties. http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2003
- Serrapeptase and nattokinase for relieving Alzheimer’s. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23821590
Candida Complex is the most effective way to rebalance candida and return patients to a normal flora. This formula combines multiple ways to attract candida and as a side benefit also removes parasites and other deleterious organisms. The following are research papers supporting their use.
- Oregano Oil Impact on Fluconazole Resistance Candida Fungus. Canadian Journal of Microbiology. Nov, 2008
- Caprylic Acid effective treatment of intractable medical problems including Candida albicans. Acupuncture & Electro-therapeutics Research, 2011
- Caprylate inactivating enveloped virus. Biologicals, June, 2002
- Effects of probiotics on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. World Journal Gastroenterology. Oct, 2013.
LEAKY GUT REPAIR
Leaky Gut Repair is critical in healing the gut lining and reducing inflammation. Physicians also find it helpful in addressing ulcers. The following are research papers supporting their use.