Here are some stats from the OECD’s latest study courtesy of the Washington Examiner:
- In 2015, an estimated 603.7 million adults and 107.7 million children worldwide were obese. That represents about 12 percent of all adults and 5 percent of all children.
- The prevalence of obesity doubled in 73 countries between 1980 and 2015and continuously increased in most of the other countries.
- China and India had the highest number of obese children. China and the U.S. had the highest number of obese adults.
- Excess body weight accounted for about 4 million deaths or 7.1 percent of all deaths in 2015.
- Almost 70 percent of deaths related to a high BMI were due to cardiovascular disease.
- The study finds evidence that having a high BMI causes leukemia and several types of cancer, including cancers of the esophagus, liver, breast, uterus, ovary, kidney and thyroid.
Weight Loss: Starts with the liver
By breaking down toxins stored in fat cells, this is a healthy way to begin any weigh loss program. Each time someone reduces their fat cell storage, they must take a liver cleanse to make sure the elevated toxins that result are processed so they don’t return as fat cells. Avoid The Toxin Bump. That is the weight that returns after a diet because the body is trying to store toxins in fat cells. Use Hepatiben and keep the weight off.
Available for purchase
Digestive discomfort, especially after a meal, can be distressing. If you find yourself experiencing stress-induced stomach pain, it’s essential to address it effectively. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to manage this condition: After eating, it’s not uncommon to experience
Fatty liver disease, a condition where fat accumulates in the liver cells, can have far-reaching effects on one’s health. But can supplements be the answer to this prevalent concern? Let’s explore. Understanding Fatty Liver Disease: A Closer Look: Fatty liver
Probiotics have garnered significant attention for their potential to revolutionize gut health. But do they live up to the hype? In this blog, we’ll unravel the science behind probiotics for gut health and explore whether they are indeed the key
Your liver is a remarkable organ, tirelessly working to detoxify your body, metabolize nutrients, and keep you healthy. However, in our modern world filled with toxins and processed foods, it often needs a helping hand. In this blog, we’ll explore
More and more people are talking about gut health. This topic has gained popularity as digestive problems become more common. The term “leaky gut” has also gained attention over time. It describes a condition that affects the gaps in the