Identifying candida overgrowth that cause yeast infections and other harmful side effects, is critically important for improving gut health. Candida overgrowth reduces nutritional absorption and contributes to IBS and leaky gut. Take a look at this list below to see if candida could be contributing to your issues.
candida overgrowth top 10 common symptoms
- Skin and nail fungal infections (athlete’s foot, ringworm, and toenail fungus)
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, IBS or diarrhea
- Autoimmune disease (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis)
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fog
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal infections , urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
If you have read this article and determined from the symptoms above that you have two or more, the next step is controlling the overgrowth.
Candida is not easy to control on in an overgrowth stage. That’s why we created Candida Complex and tested it with our network of physicians.
available for purchase
Can Good Gut Health Reverse Hashimoto’s Disease?
Hashimoto’s disease is an autoimmune disorder where healthy thyroid tissue is attacked causing hyper or hypothyroidism, though most often it is the latter. This butterfly shaped gland at the base of the throat has many incredibly important regulatory functions. Understandably
Negative Effects of Bad Gut Health
If the old adage of “we are what we eat” holds true, that means that our gut is not experiencing a good time for most of us. Getting off track with our food choices isn’t a big deal when it
The Fatty Liver, Leaky Gut Connection
Leaky gut is a common medical term describing a porous digestive tract that allows partially digested food particles, bacteria and other pathogens free passage into our circulatory system. And when left unchecked, has negative ramifications for liver health as well.
What Are the Main Symptoms of Leaky Gut Repair
You may have heard about leaky gut syndrome and wondered what it is and how to correct it. Leaky gut occurs when the lining of your gut becomes damaged and can no longer function as the protective barrier that it
You shouldn’t be alarmed but your body has candida. This is true for both men and women, so don’t think you can avoid it. Candida is normally kept in check with other bacteria that we have in our bodies, but
Check Your Gut Health This Holiday Season
The holidays are upon us again, and many will find themselves experiencing increased gut health & digestive issues. It can be easy to take a break from typical dietary restrictions and discipline to enjoy more indulgent holiday meals. Increasingly, these